ALLOTMENT OF STALLS
- Allotment of stalls will only by Draw-of-Lot and will be informed to the participants through Associations.
- IGFA reserves the right to reject any Application for space without assigning any reason.
- IGFA also reserves the right to allocate space less than applied for, due to space restraints.
- The applicant is bound by the decision of IGFA in stall allocation and no representation/revision shall be allowed in this regard.
- The booth once allotted shall not be shifted/changed.
- The dimension of the booth shall be accepted by applicants, as finalized by IGFA and no representation shall be entertained in this regard.
- The applicant shall unconditionally accept allotment of booth and no reduction/cancellation shall be given to those booths which have pillar.
- Any allotment near pillar shall be accepted by applicant, as decided in Draw-of-Lot.